> I'd put remoteing to one side, for getting started purposes, and concentrate
> on drawing a chart from XML, then from XML returned by an URL.

What kind of advice is this? I presume he is asking because he needs
to know. He didnt say he had any problems with drawing the chart, and
he hasnt said he wanted to communicate using XML. He wants to
communicate using AMF0 based remoting, which he was able to do in
flash 8.

Regards,
Hank

<*> Your email settings: