I have an itemrenderer in which I want to change the visual state
based on whether or not the row the itemrenderer is in is selected.
Aside from adding a 'change' event listener to the 'parent.parent'
(datagrid) in the itemrenderer and then comparing the
datagrid.selectedIndex against the itemrenderer.listData.rowIndex in
the change handler, is there any other (or better) way to do this?

Derrick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: