Hi all,

I have implemented a "select-all" functionality for my datagrid when the user presses Ctrl-A. It works, however the change event is not being dispatched when I manually set the selectedIndices, therefore my listeners a not being notified the selection has changed. Is this a bug, or is there a better way to implement something like this?

<mx:Script>
public function captureDatagridKey(event:KeyboardEvent):void
{
    var a:Array, i:Number;
    if (event.ctrlKey && event.keyCode == 65){
     var num:Number = event.target.dataProvider.length as Number;
     a = [];
     for (i=0;i<num;i++) a[i] = i;
     event.target.selectedIndices = a;
</mx:Script>