Unfortunately, no.

This is an area where I have spent countless hours trying to work
around. Flash player has absolutely no support for right to left
natively. Further, while you can manually do *some* things to fix
this, ultimately none of the text components (input, area, etc) allow
editing in RTL. So, you can *display* RTL text, however, you can not
actually edit it.

Adobe has some suggestions for workarounds. However, they all require
a significant amount of work and none can be accomplished directly in
flash player in a real-time environment.

Sorry. This is an issue which has been the subject of countless
debates and is really limiting the ability to use Flash as a serious
development platform for true international solutions. Adobe is aware
and we are all hoping that this can be resolved within the next few
releases.

--Mike

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "shemeshkale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hello,
> can someone tell me if flex2 have an option of RTL text?
>
> i need to use hebrew and arabic in my flex app but i know the flash
> player do not have support for RTL text. or does it?
>
> is there any way to work with RTL texts ?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: