I could be wrong but I don't think this is possible.  I found that for reporting the best thing to use is cold fusion report writer.  This can produce swf files (flash paper) and they can be loaded into a flex app.

Jeff

wespinozab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, Is it possible to open a crystal report from flex? I am initiating
with flex and do not understand that must return the web service and
how to use it in flex. I would be grateful if someone could show me
code that teaches me how to open a crystal report form Flex. Really it
is important and I do not understand very well the method.

Thanks!

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min. __._,_.___