From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of boy_trike
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2006 3:01 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Set Focus on TextInput

If I understand you, there is an event that is raised whenever a popup window is opened,
and I can create a listener function. My question is, what is the name of this event and
where would I find a list of these events. I currently have the following lines:

mx.managers.PopUpManager.addPopUp(loginWindow, this, true);
loginWindow.txtUserID.setFocus();

Thanks
Bruce

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Daniel Freiman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]..> wrote:

> it works if you setFocus after you call addPopUp/createPopUp, so my guess is
> that the PopUpManager is setting focus to the popup which overriding your
> call. If you don't have access to the textfield, try putting the setfocus
> in more creative places, like a listener for when the popup is shown.
>
> - Dan
>
> On 10/18/06, boy_trike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]..> wrote:
> >
> > This does NOT seem to work for a popup. Is there another trick to
> > setFocus on a text field in
> > a popup?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Bruce