ok, now my app is able to call the webservices, but I get another weird behavior with cairngorm 2.1 that didn't happen with version 2.0.

basically it changes the way I'm accessing the results, but not in a consistent way, for example:

I'm calling the same webservices twice and in order to get the results I have to change the reference to the return value:

when I call my service for the first time I get:

<

soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ " xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema " xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance ">
<soap:Body>
<CreateTokenResponse xmlns=http://www.xxx.net/schemas/services/sso >
<CreateTokenResult>563ee119-802a-47bc-8d37-a5995e576ae6 </CreateTokenResult>
</ CreateTokenResponse>
</soap:Body>
</
soap:Envelope>

on the command to access the result I use

public function result( event:Object ) : void
  {
   loginModel.tokenSSO = event.result;
   executeNextCommand();
  }

then with executeNextCommand() method (I'm using a sequenceCommand) I call another command that calls the same webservices but assign the result to a different variable. this the return value:

<

soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ " xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema " xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance ">
<soap:Body>
<CreateTokenResponse xmlns=http://www.xxx.net/schemas/services/sso >
<CreateTokenResult>a6628f61-3f20-4dbe-aa23-e34efa3e3796 </CreateTokenResult>
</ CreateTokenResponse>
</soap:Body>
</
soap:Envelope>

This time in order to access the results I need to do this:

public function result( event:Object ) : void
  {
   loginModel.tokenApp = event.result.CreateTokenResult;
  }

this happens for other services too, where with cairngorm 2.0 I was able to access the results with "event.result" now I need to specify the name of the soap tag that contains the result. The real problem here is that this does not apply to all the services but just some. And the weirdest case is the sample that I have explained above where the strategy to access the result of the same service changes depending on when you call it (first time event.result, second time event.result.CreateTokenResult), and I don't see any difference in the soap returned from the service.