I'm trying to drag-and-drop from a tree to a datagrid.  I've followed
the examples to try to achieve this, but whenever I drag over the
datagrid, it refuses to accept the drop.  The datagrid acts like the
dropEnabled flag is set to false.  I've traced the code and despite
the fact that I have a custom dragEnter handler, it still executes the
handler found in ListBase.as which cancels out my handler.

Does anyone know what would cause this?  Thanks!

My Handler is as follows:

private function onDragEnter( event:DragEvent ) : void
{
DragManager.acceptDragDrop(UIComponent(event.currentTarget));