EDIT ::

In a way, the Button does have a borderStyle, it's the button's name
property.

supposed to be

In a way, the ButtonSkin class does have a borderStyle, it's the button
skin's name property assigned in the Button class.

Peace, Mike

On 11/30/06, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> the border style

In a way, the Button does have a borderStyle, it's the button's name
property.

Back in Flash, they used borderStyle in the Button but, in Flex2 to they
changed it to switch on the buttons name.

Anyway, I will write a skin class and put it on my blog. That will be my
contribution to the 'new' devs that I 'wasn't' talking to. :)

PS, I have heard plenty of people bitch about the HaloBorders class to
but, hey unfortunately beginners in ALL of life do not have access to those
things experience gives.

Peace, Mike

--
Teoti Graphix
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Blog - Flex2Components
http://www.flex2components.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.