Sorry for reply to myself - but this is driving me _nuts_!  I can't
find an example of bindSetter with a 'real' accessor function with
either yahoo or google.  And the example on the 'bindUtils' page at
adobe.com (stuck in the comments at the bottom) - doesn't bind to a
'function set blah'... (isn't that the _required_ to consider a
funciton/method a 'setter' ??)  It just binds to a 'normal' function.

Anyway, I'm starting to think that 'bindSetter' is really a poorly
named 'bindFunction' and that _all_ properties - var OR accessor based
should be using bindProperty.

Can someone confirm/refute this and save my sanity please!

Thanks