Someone pointed out to me that I stupidly had left the post password
protected.  The password has been removed, so if you tried to view it
and weren't able, you should try again now.

Ely.

________________________________

Hello exciting world of Flex Developers.  I spend a lot of time on this
list answering questions on the flex charts, and amidst an explosion of
people asking about custom charting work last week, had some thoughts on
how customizing charts might be made easier.

Since the ideas (and prototype code) was driven by a number of questions
that have been asked on this list over the past few weeks, I thought I'd
post directly to flex coders and invite everyone to check it out.

Interested? Read more about it here:

http://www.quietlyscheming.com/blog/2006/12/04/some-thoughts-and-example
s-on-making-custom-flex-charts-simpler/