Nice examples Ely. You are a charting magician. A couple of small
comments:

1. In the Basic Drawing API. If I move the right slider and then
increment the Top spin edit box, it pops an error.
2. The comment screen is great but there is no close box.

While I think it is great that you are providing these examples, I can
see it generating even more questions (what I think your trying to
slow down). Just the comment stuff alone, I can think of 10+
variations on what someone would want.

Great work.