From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Clint Modien
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2007 8:24 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Need some direction from the Pros, on Event
Dispatching, and Scoping issues

Not to quash your hopes of getting to play with Adobe's really pretty
eventing but...

traceArea.vPosition = traceArea.maxVPosition;

http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders@yahoogroups.com/msg19784.html
<http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders@yahoogroups.com/msg19784.html>

http://www.flexsearch.org/index.shtml?cx=017079146949617508304%3Ama9avcq
0-ng&q=textarea+scroll+&sa=Search&cof=FORID%3A9#768