Did you turn off Automatic Build? I think otherwise it always build twice?

Maybe the speed is just an illusion as the internal build operation only
compiles if changes happened and Ant builds it every time no matter if
changes happened.

However with Ant it takes 3-4 seconds to build a simple project here. With
the Run… it takes 1-2 seconds, after doing changes and I have auto saving
checked so the build is being compiled and not just started.

How fast is your Ant build going and do you have any hints on making it
faster?

Thanks,

Sascha

  _____