Yes. We continue to work on the libraries, and thus the SWC does not
necessarily contain all of the changes that are currently in source
(such as the image classes).

We will be doing new builds soon, which should update everything.

In the mean time, if you find any issues, then please post them to the
bug base:

http://code.google.com/p/as3corelib/issues/list

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]