dear
  is it there any flex decomplier who decompile flex application
  if u r working in adobe  pls solve yhis problem
  wh there is no shortcut for save as
  pls add me in yahoo
  nitkav_god
  9892516802

Mike Chambers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          fyi

If anyone finds something doesnt compile in the source of any of the
projects, please let us know (either post to the project list or log a bug).

thanks...

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED]