Does anybody know how to create a relative path in the "Additional
source folders" section of Flex Builder?  These are for paths outside of
the main project path.  I would be fine with a way which involves
changing the project files directly, which I tried to do.  I also tried
adding the source paths as "source-path" parameters in the "Additional
compiler arguments", but then auto-complete breaks.

Without relative paths, I can't create projects files that can be used
by a team without changes.  It's not that a big deal for me, but a bit
annoying.  -Brian