I've got a delegate class making a remote object call using CF 7.02 as
the backend.  What I'm seeing is that I'm getting duplicate return
events coming over for a single delegate instance.

If I invoke the remote object once, I get the result event once.
If I invoke the RO again, I get the result event twice.
If I invoke it again, I get the result three times and so on.

I'm using Cairngorm 2.0 and Service Locator. Has anyone else seen this
behavior?  I can work around it, sure, but I don't think I should have
to.

Jeff Battershall
Application Architect
Dow Jones Indexes