From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Xavi Beumala
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 1:29 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] BindingUtils.bindProperty versus <mx:Binding>

On 1/20/07, Alex Uhlmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        I'd question why you would want to replace all our MXML bindings
when it's working like a charm for you? ;) Aren't MXML bindings (curly
braces, function bindings, mx:Binding/Observe) easier to write and
maintain?

AFAIK Not aplicable to curly braces, but yes to <mx:Binding/>.
<mx:Binding> has some memory issues not freeing the memory when the
container instance is removed from stage (even from memory). The binding
never gets removed.