So maybe this would be the area causing some of us to get "Connection already in use" errors in the flash player when we have more than one flex application open?

Shan

ben.clinkinbeard wrote:

I don't know of any specific documents, but just to clarify, in
addition to Abdul's comment: Flash Player is single threaded except in
the case of remote calls. Remote calls are always asynchronous by way
of spinning off a separate thread. Not sure about any limits on the
number of threads that can be opened in that fashion.

HTH,
Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "saha.prasanta" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>