purcept wrote:
> Why have the Adobe.com servers been so Slow and Erratic over the last
> couple months?  Any time I go there for Flex info, I always have to
> Refresh at least once.  I've asked around, but no one seems to know.

David Hatch of the web team posted a status update a few weeks ago. If
you're seeing performance which is not satisfactory, could you forward
it either there or at the feedback widget on each adobe.com webpage, so
that the info gets directly to those who do the work? Thanks.
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/dhatch/archives/2007/01/hi_all_since_th.cfm

tx,
jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd