Janis Radins wrote:
> Oh comon. Adobe.com is slow for you for two minth?
> It's been slow as hell from here (eastern europe) all the time for years
> now, totally unusable.

That's consistent with what David Hatch, of the Adobe web team,
described... the San Jose servers have already been updated, and the
Dublin servers are now including these changes.
http://weblogs.macromedia.com/dhatch/archives/2007/01/hi_all_since_th.cfm

I suspect that this will be a continual battle, though, as transfer
rates continue to increase... during late December the Photoshop CS3
preview alone was responsible for about as much traffic each day as the
entire US Library of Congress holds, so the architecture has to be
continually updated:
http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2006/12/photoshop_cs3_1.html

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd