Just a shot in the dark here, but you could use the scheduling frame work to
use it as a Gantt chart...

On 2/1/07, Brendan Meutzner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi,

You can accomplish the dates on the linear axis by defining what value 0
would be as a date (eg. Today)... then just use a labelFunction on the axis
to return the date based on how many days before/after value 0.

Same thing with for the custom labels... labelFunction...

Not sure about the axis at the top of the chart... might have to leave
that one to Ely.  I do remember seeing a post a couple months back about
multiple axis on one side, so perhaps there was a solution there that might
help.  If you haven't already, you should take a look at Ely's charting
sampler... more than a few ideas for me have been inspired by what he's done
there.

http://demo.quietlyscheming.com/ChartSampler/app.html

HTH,

Brendan

--
Brendan Meutzner
Stretch Media - RIA Adobe Flex Development

--
http://indeegrumpee.spaces.live.com/