Clint, you're a genius.  I just downloaded the sample pack and tried
it out.  Functionally it looks like it could work!  I haven't look at
the code yet and I'm going home for the night.

Does anyone have any experience with the scheduler?  The executives at
my company are going to use this tool and I'm kind of scared to use an
.01 alpha version.  If anyone wants to dredge through it with me and
exchange code that would be great!

Thanks for the suggestion Clint.

-Nate