From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter Baird
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:33 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] New Version of Flex Style Explorer with Tons on
New Features

Hello All,

I wanted to let you all know that we've just released a new version of
the Flex Style Explorer with Tons of new features, including export all
CSS functionality, advanced color picker, support for style names,
inclusion of new components, and several other features.  I've got a
full article on all the new features, and the new style explorer can be
downloaded at the below URL.

http://weblogs.macromedia.com/mc/archives/2007/02/new_flex_style.cfm

Enjoy, and happing styling.

-Peter

8888/ \8888(r)   PETER BAIRD
888/   \888    User Experience Consultant
88/  /  \88    Adobe Consulting | Adobe Systems, Inc
8/  /8\  \8    275 Grove St. Newton, MA
/  /888\  \
     \8\

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***