*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Peter Baird
*Sent:* Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:33 AM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [flexcoders] New Version of Flex Style Explorer with Tons on
New Features

Hello All,

I wanted to let you all know that we've just released a new version of the
Flex Style Explorer with Tons of new features, including export all CSS
functionality, advanced color picker, support for style names, inclusion of
new components, and several other features.  I've got a full article on all
the new features, and the new style explorer can be downloaded at the below
URL.

http://weblogs.macromedia.com/mc/archives/2007/02/new_flex_style.cfm

Enjoy, and happing styling.

-Peter

*8888/ \8888**(r)   PETER BAIRD
888/   \888    *User Experience Consultant
*88/  /  \88    *Adobe Consulting | Adobe Systems, Inc
*8/  /8\  \8    *275 Grove St. Newton, MA
*/  /888\  \

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail
and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***