I have a small Flex/Flash app which runs fine on several
machines/platforms such as Mac OSX on a Powerbook, Vista Ultimate on an
AMD chip, but on one machine (brand new HP Pavillion with Intel Duo and
Vista Home Premium) keyboard input is flawed. Characters typed into
TEXTINPUT controls and the RTF control seem to randomly "drop" out -
i.e. some keystrokes do not get recognized.

First, I thought it was me, missing the keys or what have you, but then
I did some tests with other apps such as Notepad and Word, and my typing
was ok. Simple tests such as hitting a succession of

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1  would end up as

1-1-11-1-1-1--11-1-1--11-1-1-1-1-1

Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks