Thank you all for the answers ...
The problem is that I need to know which cell he clicked on.

Or in other words, what is the text that displayed on that cell...

Getting the complete ArrayCollection object which the user clicked on
is easy as I can ( as u guys mentioned ) simply grab the event and do
event.selectedItem.SOME_PROP_HERE

However, I need to know which prop he clicked on as during runtime I
do not know the name of SOME_PROP_HERE.

In my case I have over 40 columns per row and each carries the name
of Open1 Open2 Open3 Open4 ..... etc ...

So of course doing event.selectedItem.Open1 will work.

But how do I know if clicked on the column Open1 or Open2 or Open3
etc ...

I need to figure out which OpenN ( N = number ) he clicked on ...

Thanks again,

Sean.