It worked fine for me on IE, although I did get a couple of errors thrown or
initilization.  Here they are:

ArgumentError: Undefined state 'LoginForm'.
   at mx.core::UIComponent/::getState()
   at mx.core::UIComponent/::findCommonBaseState()
   at mx.core::UIComponent/::commitCurrentState()
   at mx.core::UIComponent/::creationCompleteHandler()
   at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction
()
   at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
   at mx.core::UIComponent/set initialized()
   at mx.managers::LayoutManager/::doPhasedInstantiation()
   at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply()
   at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher2()
   at mx.core::UIComponent/::callLaterDispatcher()

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object
reference.
   at main/::updateStats()
   at main/__membersRegistered_result()
   at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction
()
   at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
   at
mx.rpc.http.mxml::HTTPService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent
()
   at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resultHandler
()
   at mx.rpc::Responder/result()
   at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()
   at ::DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()
   at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction
()
   at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
   at flash.net::URLLoader/flash.net:URLLoader::onComplete()

Rich