I'm having trouble retrieving the cuePoints that are embedded in an
.flv file.  Looking at the .flv itself, I can see the cuePoints with a
name (and type navigation) near the beginning of the file but I can't
seem to access these with

  videoDisplay.cuePoints

or

  videoDisplay.cuePointManager.getCuePoints()

I have

  <mx:VideoDisplay id='videoDisplay'
    cuePointManagerClass="mx.controls.videoClasses.CuePointManager"
    cuePoint='cpHandler(event)'/>

Further proof that the cuePoints exist: the cuePoint events are being
fired.

I want to get at the cuePoint array in order to build a navigator so
that users can click to leap to those cuePoints.

Anyone having any luck accessing embedded cuePoints?