From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alex Harui
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 6:24 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] checkbox in datagrid with vertical slider bar

That's a common misunderstanding.  The checkbox is driven by properties
of the items in the dataprovider.  If you check a box and do not update
the dataprovider, then when the checkbox is forced to re-render after
scrolling it will not be checked.  The key is to use rendererIsEditor
and other related properties.