From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sean
Sell
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 12:12 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Are other developers hesitant to extend existing
classes in Flex?

I would like to chime in on this as well. I have practically re-written the
form classes to make them implement our "standard look and feel" all of this
should have been able to be done via sub-classing but SO MANY private variables
and functions prevented it, I basically copied and recreated all the form
classes for our application what w waist, can't wait to try to update this
stuff with the next version just updating them to have the hooks for automation
(Flex 2.0.1) has me concerned.