that's what I am after, I'll just have to build my own class for it.

I am hoping Adobe's goal may be to eventually expand the form tag functionality. At this point, it seems like it doesn't really do much that can't be accomplished easily with out it. Form handling functions would be much more useful to me that the form layout functions.

thanks for the response.

- Kevin