Stephen,

SOrta, I've seen that. However I'm dealing with getting the feed
dynamically. I call an HTTP address which returns an XML file with
streamname and url.

But it seems to me that if the rtmp doesn't look like
"rtmp://localhost/videodisplay/bike.flv"

I get no love.

For something that straightforward should I need to involve netconnection
and netstream? or do I just take my streamName and url and plug them into
VideoDisplay?

I ask, though the time I had it working that was what I had done. Now I get
errors.

Thx