Recommend you close projects that you do not need open.

Make sure to close Help page or just not leave in "Releated Topics"
mode because each time you change focuse (like click on a class name
in code) it will search all help docs...

Minimize your installed pugins - the more you have the more memory
gets used (sometimes) even if your not using that plugin or persective

And just hope that it gets better...

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Jeffry Houser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Yes, Flex Builder is a dog.  The more I use it, the slower it
> gets.  Especially if you are using the debugger.  I'm in the habit
of
> restarting every 2-4 hours.  And I'll probably double the RAM on my
machine.

> At 05:58 PM 4/3/2007, Patrick Lemiuex wrote:
>
> >Hi.
> >
> >Is it just me or once in a while when using flex does it, for
> >instance, slow to crawl and take several seconds to perform a cut
and
> >paste (or other operation). Or, does it seem to run slowly after
> >your desktop goes to sleep and you re-log in. I experience this
> >stuff often enough where I have to restart flexbuilder 2 or 3 times
> >in a day. However, compared to eclipse, flexbuilder seems to run a
> >lot slower. I am just curious if any other developers have noticed
> >this? Would these improvements be expected in version 3?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Patrick
> >

> --
> Jeffry Houser, Software Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording
Engineer