Oh it will. And we're in Pyramids backyard so...

On 09 Apr 2007 12:39:25 -0700, Doug McCune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I've never been to MAX (probably going this year) but if you're a Flex
developer and you want a job, I'd recommend going to 360Flex. The last one
was a recruiting orgy, and I think the next one will be even more so. And
the organizers have high expectations to live up to now after 360Flex in San
Jose. The beer better be flowing or I'll demand a refund.

Doug