I'm amazed no-one mentioned scripting on this list yet. Silverlight relies
on the browser's JS engine for scripting. Basically, the XAML subset
implement Silverlight handles Layout, and animation, while the browser's
javascript engine actually provides for the scripting. IMHO, that's what we
did with Flash 3. Although admittedly Flash 3 didn't event back.

Ralph.