If you go and see the sample of the technology on the Silverlight
website, it is not as smooth and elegent as the ones Ely has created.
I think it will have it's audience, but IMHO I think the movement of
the community and the designer involvement is going to make Flex the
king.  I agree, marketing and brute force are a challenge to Flex only
by company name and reputation with the masses.

Still clumsy, but I honestly have not worked within WPF to know, only
seen some results.  My 2 Cents!