#1 we're certainly working on and will continue to improve
#2 is certainly a weakness right now and something that we've attempted
to address with the revamped webservice support that is shipping with
LCDS 2.5.  At the same time that we ship LCDS a hotfix for the SDK that
includes the same web service support will be available.
#3 I'm not sure what kind of features you'd be looking for so if you
could provide more details it'd be very helpful
#4 we can address a little bit with some deep linking functionality that
we're thinking about, but you will still need to take care of much of it
as a developer.  SharedObject is certainly a valid approach as Clint
suggested in another post.

Thanks for the feedback!

Matt
Flex PM