Looks very promising :)

Great!

C.

PD:mmm... no body else seems to be interested in this proyect? people know
about the benefits of a IoC container?

19 Apr 2007 04:03:30 -0700, Christophe Herreman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

  Hi Carlos,

I don't really have an official roadmap, but here are some of the things
I'd like to achieve:
- IoC container
- IoC utils for frameworks like Cairngorm and ARP
- AOP framework
- Mock Objects for FlexUnit
- Reflection API
- general utilities

Reading this myself, it looks very optimistic ;-) but the motivation is
there so, what the heck.

A first version of the Reflection API has just been added to the SVN
repo BTW.

regards,
Christophe

Carlos Rovira schreef:

> Hi Christophe,
>
> That's soooo cool :), I saw you first two post as you publish and hope
> try it soon.
> Do you have some road map for prana? what could we expect in future
> versions?
>
> A great effort :)
>

> 17 Apr 2007 13:08:04 -0700, Christophe Herreman <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]<lists%40herrodius.com>

--
::| Carlos Rovira
::| http://www.carlosrovira.com