have a look at my blog
http://grumpee.instantspot.com/blog/

On 4/19/07, hoffsm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  I've been trying to get the coldfusion/flex communication to work on
and off for about 6 months and I just can't get it to work. I can't
figure out how to use the CFC's and I can't seem to follow the
examples that are supposed to guide me through setting up my "first
application."

I am following an Adobe tutorial
(http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/coldfusionflex_part1.html)

Error during fill: Data source FlexDataServices could not be found.

I get the following error:

The error occurred in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\samples\contact\ContactAssembler.cfc: line 28

26 : <cfset msg = "Error during fill: " & cfcatch.message >
27 : </cfif>
28 : <cfthrow message="#msg#">
29 : </cfcatch>
30 : <!--- If anything else happened, report the error --->

I really want to start using flex and coldfusion but I just can't get
the cfc/coldfusion to work. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

--
I am not a diabetic, I have diabetes
my blog - http://grumpee.instantspot.com/blog