aha!  thanks for kicking me, I was so focused on digging for the docs I
missed this.

On 4/23/07, Daniel Freiman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  It's not in the docs.  It has the tag [ExcludeClass] which means that
the class will not be visible to FlexBuilder's functions, such "Content
Assist" and it also stops ASDocs (the program which compiles the
documentation) to ignore the class.  There's nothing wrong with you, it's
just a class that Adobe doesn't want you to use (thus the comment above the
class declaration "The BoxDivider control is for internal use only.")

- Dan Freiman
http://nondocs.blogspot.com

--
Douglas Knudsen