Hi. If you look at http://www.quietlyscheming.com/blog/charts/, you
will find a lot of charting examples. One of then is a custom .as
renderer that adds labels to a bar series. If you pick that example
you can easily adopt it to a plot series. I've my self done a renderer
that draws a colored dot and adds a label over it.
Also take a look at
http://www.returnundefined.com/2006/11/creating-truly-reusable-renderers-with-classfactory/
here you will find how to bind values into your custom renderer.

I guess this is all you need to create a simple custom renderer in a
plot chart.

Cheers