On 5/3/07, bill.fogarty17 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks for your feedback, I tried my best to debug the code, but was
> unable to find out anything like that. I'm running the application in
> Debug mode, have set breakpoints and have my variables window open. But
> in the variables panel area, i get: "This = layoutPanel", which is a
> big list of variables, events, settings, but none are proving usefull
> to me.

Okay. What's happening is that the DividedBox is trying to adjust the
widths of the two panels as if the user were dragging the divider.
Your code is triggering an automatic resize while the DividedBox is
also trying to handle the divider drag. You need to disable the
divider drag (which is happening as far as the DividedBox is
concerned) somehow.

You could extend the DividedBox class, override
startDividerDrag/stopDividerDrag to ensure there's no dragging
happening. Ultimately dragDelta needs to be 0.

Let me know how you solved it.