Don't know if it works for a basic flex project, but I know that with
other types of projects I've done a right click on the project and
select Apply Flex Nature

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jurgen Beck
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 3:25 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Convert Non-server Flex Project to Server Project

Is there a way to convert a non-server Flex project to a server project?

When setting up a Flex project I can of course select the type. However,

I need to convert a Basic Flex Project to a Flex Data Services project.
Seems like the in the Flex properties for the project the Flex Server
items are disabled when not creating the project as a FDS project from
the start.

I could import all the files to a newly created FDS project, but that
seems a bit unintuitive.

Thanks,

Jurgen

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this e-mail
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***