*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Jurgen Beck
*Sent:* Monday, May 07, 2007 3:25 PM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [flexcoders] Convert Non-server Flex Project to Server Project

Is there a way to convert a non-server Flex project to a server project?
When setting up a Flex project I can of course select the type. However,
I need to convert a Basic Flex Project to a Flex Data Services project.
Seems like the in the Flex properties for the project the Flex Server
items are disabled when not creating the project as a FDS project from
the start.

I could import all the files to a newly created FDS project, but that
seems a bit unintuitive.

Thanks,

Jurgen

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail delete this e-mail
and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***