i sent this earlier and i never saw it come through (this is the second one the
group dropped) so sorry if it comes thru twice..

hi,

i am digging my heels into flex and as I am about to start a project for a
client of mine to build a 'reporting dashboard' i am really considering using
flex to do it (i am SO not impressed with coldfusion anymore :) )  I am up for
the challenge but I am wondering how easy it is to create xls/doc/pdf documents
in flex.  i'm sure the pdf integration is there, but if i want to allow users
to export data into excel and send it directly to their desktop (like cfcontent
does),  would it be worth getting into?  are there any resources explaining how
to do it?

thanks

Be a PS3 game guru.