Hi,

We are building a RIA applicatio in Flex. We have this peculiar problem. We
are converting PDF files to SWF using SWF2PDF and wanted to load inside the
Flex container which we built. It throws a AVM1 not supported error. Since
we are building an application, where the externalSWFs are most likely be
Flash 6,7,8 player files, how do we solve the issue without affecting the
Flex layer. As the application is a collaboration application, we want these
external SWFs fiiles to be loaded inside our Flex collaboration container to
collaborate.

What is the best way to solve the issue ?

Narain