After reinstalling flash, again. I still have the same problem. What
is weird is that any sites that store shared objects work just fine.
Apollo works fine too (because it's shared objects are stored in a
different place). It's just weird. It is like it lost permissions to
write to local even though any app ran locally has permission to by
default.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You might try re-installing Flash ... that should re-create the
Shared Objects folder for you ...

> -- Jake
>
> ---- "Troy A. Binford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I cleared out the entire Flash Player directory. So that would be
> > ...\Flash Player\*.* gone.
> >
> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Prayank" <prayank.swaroop@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Which OS are you on?
> > >
> > > Typically the shared objects are on:
> > > C:\Documents and Settings\userxyz\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash
> > > Player\#SharedObjects\<some random dir name>
> > >
> > > Did you delete the <some random dir name> directory completely?
> > > Or only the directories inside it?
> > >
> > > Prayank
> > >
> > > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Troy A. Binford"

Application Data