I think they're just stating that the mx.modules package exists.  The
sentence "We also know Flex2 knows how to read MXML at runtime because the
compiler knows how to convert MXML into GUI Objects" doesn't inspire
confidence that they know what they're talking about.  Since it's possible
that they don't know what a compiler does, it's also possible they're just
writing and compiling Modules and don't understand that they're doing it.
Then again, that wouldn't explain what they're fighting with another company
about earlier in the article.

They claim what they're talking about is in the docs so I'd either search
them or not worry about it.  My guess is you'd be searching a long time for
something that isn't there.  It would be nice if someone could prove my
guess wrong though.

Dan Freiman
nondocs <http://nondocs.blogspot.com>